Explore RMH BC Careers
Join Our Team
Join Our Team
Ronald McDonald House BC and Yukon cares for families of children whose health needs take them far from home and keeps families together in a home away from home, providing comfort, compassion and a sense of community when they need it most. Our success depends on the talent and commitment of our people; at Ronald McDonald House BC we’re always on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our team.
We give sick children the healing power of being together with family.
A home away from home for all families facing a medical crisis.
DARE TO CARE
PERSPIRATION MAKES INSPIRATION
EMBRACE ALL HUMANS
BELIEVE WE CAN
At Ronald McDonald House BC & Yukon (RMHBC), we are committed to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) throughout our organization, in every aspect of our work.
As an organization guided by our values of being compassionate, dedicated, inclusive, and uplifting, we recognize that achieving DEI is a team effort, and we expect and
encourage all employees, volunteers, and members of our RMHBC community to contribute to this goal.
Our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion plans include, but are not limited to, the following objectives:
• In the spirit of reconciliation, ensure we acknowledge and honor the history of the traditional territory on which RMHBC’s programs stand.
• Recruit, develop, and retain a high-performing staff team, board of directors, and volunteer groups that represent diverse locations, backgrounds, and experiences.
• Create a culture that encourages collaboration, belonging, flexibility, and fairness to enable individuals to contribute to their full potential, and feel valued, and supported.
• Make diversity, equity, and inclusion one of our strategic priorities, through continued leadership commitment, accountability, education, and total team engagement.
• Actively listen to and amplify the diverse voices in our communities and ensure that we are meeting the needs of the diverse populations served by our mission across BC and Yukon.
We know we are stronger because of our commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion in everything we do. We support a culture that offers every individual the opportunity to
bring their whole self, attain professional goals and contribute to advancing our mission of giving sick children the healing power of being together with family.
A career with RMH BC gives you the opportunity to contribute to a leader in the non-profit sector. With our 73 room House and Family Room at Surrey Memorial Hospital as well as big plans for the future, we offer a variety of roles in a purpose driven environment.See Current Opportunities
Our Culture and Benefits
Generous Vacation Entitlement Starting at 3 Weeks’ Vacation with Birthdays Off
Comprehensive and Flexible Extended Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, AD&D and LTD
Group Retirement Savings Plan and Employer Match
Travel Insurance and Assistance
Employee and Family Assistance Program
Health Spending Account and Telehealth Program
Hybrid Work Arrangements with Flexible Work Hours
On-Site Fitness Centre
Access to RMH-U and LinkedIn Learning