Careers at Ronald McDonald House BC & Yukon
Ronald McDonald House BC and Yukon cares for families of children whose health needs take them far from home and keeps families together in a home away from home, providing comfort, compassion and a sense of community when they need it most. Our success depends on the talent and commitment of our people; at Ronald McDonald House BC we’re always on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our team.
A career with RMHBC gives you the opportunity to contribute to a leader in the non-profit industry. With our 73 room House and Family Room at Surrey Memorial Hospital as well as big plans for the future, we offer a variety of roles in a purpose driven environment.
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive Compensation and Vacation Entitlement
- Group Retirement Savings Plan and Employer Match
- Comprehensive and Flexible Extended Benefits: Health, Dental and Vision
- Life Insurance, AD&D and LTD
- Travel Insurance and Assistance
- Emergency Travel Assistance
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Flexible Work Hours