STEP UP FOR FAMILIES
- Visit stepupforfamilies.ca
- Follow along with the challenge @rmhbc or #stepupforfamilies
- If you have additional questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Assemble your team to move 73 km in the month of April while raising funds to support the families that stay at the 73-room Ronald McDonald House BC and Yukon every night.
Families who stay at RMH BC are uprooted from 210 different communities throughout BC and the Yukon. Help us raise awareness and funds for these families who are far from home due to the serious health needs of their sick child.
The Step Up For Families campaign will bring these communities together for a virtual event that can take place from the comfort of your home and at a safe social distance.
How it works:
1. Recruit your team of family, friends, classmates or coworkers. You can also take on the challenge on your own!
2. Register for FREE and set-up your team or individual fundraising page. Share your link for your squad to join!
3. Pledge to make a difference to families by choosing an impactful fundraising target.
4. Conquer the 73 km in the month of April, join the friendly competition and collect donations along the way.