In 2018, we were humbled by the support we received from individuals like you who fundraised and ran your hearts out in support of Ronald McDonald House BC & Yukon in the Vancouver Sun Run and Boundary Bay Marathon. Together, we were able to raise over $35,000 for RMH BC! This allowed us to help 2,000 families stay together while their child received lifesaving medical care.
Now that it’s a new year, we are excited to launch the 2019 RMH BC Race Series Challenge and we want our active supporters to be the first to take part! The Race Series Challenge is a great way to stay active throughout the year while supporting a great cause. To participate, we challenge you to run in 3 races and collect donations from your friends and family along the way.
Join us for three incredible races!
By participating, you’ll get:
- An exclusive RMH BC Race Series Tech Shirt that you can wear with pride at every run.
- A special medal for completing all 3 races.
- A drawstring sports bag including a water bottle, sunglasses and other fun swag.
- Entry into contests to win fun and exciting fundraising prizes including a grand prize for the top fundraiser!
How to Get Started
- Register for the Vancouver Sun Run. You can join the RMH BC team by searching for “Ronald McDonald House BC & Yukon when registering. If you are already running with a different team, you can still participate in the Challenge!
- Set up a team or individual fundraising page.
- Let us know that you’re participating in the Race Series Challenge by emailing Sunshine at email@example.com.
- Provide us with a photo and tell us your inspiration for running so that you can featured on the website!
No matter how you choose to cross the start line, we will support you every step of the way!
For more information, contact:
Director, Community Development
T: 604-736-2957 Ext. 2102