February 25 – March 1, 2019
Congratulations to the winner of the Deadpool package: Kevin from Abbotsford, BC!
Support families like Evan’s and Jasper’s who stay at Ronald McDonald House BC and Yukon by purchasing raffle tickets for this once-in-a-lifetime Deadpool package. You have the chance to own “Bea”, one of the prop katanas used in the second Deadpool movie, signed by Ryan Reynolds. Also included is the original Deadpool graphic novel, Deadpool: Bad Blood, signed by Deadpool creator, Rob Liefeld.
Your support allows families to focus on the most important thing – loving and supporting their sick child. Support families through their unthinkable situations by purchasing a raffle ticket today.
- Ticket price: $10
- Purchase dates: February 25 – March 1, 2019
- Ticket draw: 9 am, March 4, 2019
- Total value of the prize: $2,500
- Tickets may be sold and purchased only in British Columbia. We appreciate our international and out of province supporters. Should you wish to help BC and Yukon families like Evan’s and Jasper’s stay close, feel free to donate here.
- Ticket purchasers must be 19 years of age or older. If a winning ticket bears a minor’s name, the prize will be lawfully delivered on behalf of the minor to the minor’s parent, legal guardian or trustee.
Thank you to Ryan Reynolds for his support of RMH BC. The Deadpool Package was generously donated by Dream Car Charities and Brent Marshall.